11.24.2005

Dr. Dialogue

i discovered my cousin kira's collaborative new blog on nicole (my other cousin)- her sister's blog! kira is a psychologist and pretty much a bad ass at everything she does =). so the blog which discusses issues from a psychological perspective is bound to be the same =). nicole introduced me to the world of blogging...reading her eclectic blog including opinions, commentary, updates, photos, and random funny stories has probably helped me know her more as an adult than any of the occaisional awkward adult conversations where you try to figure out how to transition from your childhood relationship to an adult one. you go girls =).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cuz! Just saw this (see how far behind I am on my blog reading? And how I shouldn't be doing it now b/c I'm at work?). thanks for the shout out, and the well put analysis on growing up family :). Love you!

Nicole

29.12.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home